Summertime with Sunny Studios!

Hello to all you crafty friends!
I am so excited to share this fun slim line card I created using tons of the new Sunny Studios product at Kraftgali!  I am in LOVE with the new Sunny Studios release and knew I had to use all of them on one card!


Ohhh, how cute they are!!!  To begin my slim line card, I created the card base by trimming an 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of thick white cardstock to 8 1/2 x 3 1/2 card base.  Next, I trimmed thick watercolor paper to fit a little smaller than the card base front and inked with squeezed lemonade, spun sugar, and worn lipstick oxide inks on the top half of the watercolor paper.  I then embossed with the amazing cloud dies (you get a set of embossing clouds & a set of die cut clouds!) directly onto the inked paper.

I also die cut some more watercolor papers with hill dies for the sand and wave dies for the water.  I inked the sand with antique linen and then added sand dots with copic markers and inked the water with salty ocean and mermaid lagoon oxide inks. 


I stamped the sloth and leaves, the flamingos, leaves, and flowers, and fishes and plants with memento black ink, used the coordinating fish dies and coordinating flamingo dies.  I colored all the images with copic markers. 

To put the card together, I added the sloth to the top with pop dots.  I then glued the one sand down and pop dotted the other adding the flamingos and accessories at varying heights.  Next, I pop dotted the water adding the fishes and plants varying the depth also.


To finish the card, I added some die cut clouds from thick white cardstock and stamped the sentiment on a trimmed banner.  I also added highlights to the stamped images with a white pen.  I then simply added nuvo drops yellow, pink, and clear as my embellishments.

I sooo love the summer bright colors and that you will share your vibrant creations with us on the Kraftgali Fan Club on FB!

Thank you for stopping by and will see you all next Thursday with another creation using these fabulous Sunny Studios new sets!

Candice

0 comments:

Post a Comment