Friends Couch Stamp Card

Happy Monday!

This Monday I have a card to share using Ink Roads The one with all the stamps set. Friends is my favorite show ever. I have seen every episode multiple times. 


This card was fun to make and came together fairly fast.  The most time consuming part was stamping the sentiment over and over on the background paper.  


I stamped the sentiment all over in a light brow then once in a dark brown to help it stand out. "i'm not great at the advice CAN I INTEREST YOU IN A SARCASTIC COMMENT?" 


I stamped the couch and coffee cup onto smooth white card stock in Memento ink and colored them in with alcohol markers. I then fussy cut them out. 


I matted the background paper onto orange cardstock to match the couch. I adhered the couch and coffee cup to the Kraft cardstock with foam tape for some dimension. I then adhered the whole panel to a 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" card base. 


Have a great week! 

~Crystal 


0 comments:

Post a Comment