From The Whole Herd

Hi Crafty Friends! 

Do you ever have a card all set in your head the way you plan on making it and nothing goes right? Well this was one of those cards for me. 

For the card I have to share this Monday I used Lawn Fawn's Hay There stamp set! 


I knew when I started making this card I wanted the animals from the stamp set to be next to each other. I started by stamping the chicken in the front center and masked him off and stamped the goat and pig on either side of him then masked them to stamp the cow and horse.



My plan was to mask the cow and horse and in the background but ended up not liking the background. So after all of the background was inked and I die cut it out I didn't like it at all so I fussy cut the animals out. 

I put foam tape onto the back of the animals and attached to a background and then attached the background to pattern paper with foam tape but didn't like the look of it. This card was not coming together the way I had it pictured at all. But since I had used foam tape I couldn't pull it apart so I ended up fussy cutting the animals out again. 


I really wanted the animals to pop so in the end I adhered them to a very simple pattern paper background matted onto a busy pattern paper. I stamped the sentiment onto black cardstock and heat set it with white embossing powder.  


Thanks for stopping by have a great week!
~Crystal 

0 comments:

Post a Comment