Summer Camping!

Morning friends!
How many of you look forward to summer weekends camping?  We sure do!  Although we are tent campers, I always love seeing the campsites that are all set up with the camper, gnomes and flamingos!  Here is my take on those campers.

I used a few brands to create this card, all of which can be found at the Kraftgali shop!


To create my slim line card base, I trimmed an 8 1/2 x 11 thick white cardstock to 8 1/2 x 3 1/2 card base and used the leftover piece for my scene.  This size allows you to use the 9A envelopes that can be found at online or at your local craft store.

To begin, I inked the top of the front piece with a ray stencil using spun sugar and squeezed lemonade oxide inks.  I then die cut the mountains from thick white cardstock and the caps from white foil paper.  Next, I die cut the hills and grass and inked each with bundled sage and shabby shutters.


I stamped the camper and pine trees from Lawn Fawn Happy Trails stamp set, the gnome, mushrooms, and flowers from Lawn Fawn Oh Gnome stamp set, and the flamingo and sentiment from Sunny Studios Fabulous Flamingos.  I colored them very lightly with copic markers and fussy cut most of them out and used the coordinating dies to the fabulous flamingos. 


To put it all together, I layered each section, pop dotting the grass above the camper and pop dotting the camper, trees, gnome and flamingo.  For a simple embellishment, I added white nuvo drops.

Are you creating some summer cards too?  Please share them with us at the Kraftgali Fan Club on FB and check out all the brand names in the Kraftgali store!

Thanks for stopping in,
Candice

0 comments:

Post a Comment