Lawn Fawn Village Box Card

Happy Monday crafty friends! I hope you all had a great weekend mine was crazy busy we just finished a season of dance with a recital. 

We are getting into the busy days of summer. My daughter had a birthday a couple of weeks ago so the card I have to share is the one I gave her. 


I just learned how to make a box card this is my second one. I'm not sure why I took so long to learn they are easy and so much fun. I will be making many more in the future. 


I enjoy just coloring small images and fussy cutting them out when watching t.v. with my family so I always have extra pieces laying around for box cards. 


I cut all of my panels out of Bella Blvd. pattern paper. 


For this card I used Lawn Fawn's Village set I stamped all of the images onto water color paper and colored them in with Arteza real brushes before I fussy cut them out. 




This is a front view of the card. I adhered a white piece of card stock to the back panel so I could write a little message to my daughter and sign the card. I think the back is perfect for a little panel to write on because when the card is displayed that panel is not shown.


Here is a side view. I thought the house paper would go with the little village inside of the card. 


The other side of the card. 

Have a great week I will be back next Monday! 
~Crystal 

0 comments:

Post a Comment