Lawn Fawn You(Calyptus) Card.


Hi crafty friends I'm so excited to be back again this week to share a card with you guys! I love this little stamp set by Lawn Fawn for a little stamp set it is so adorable.  




I stamped the koala bear, flower, and eucalyptus in Memento black ink onto smooth white cardstock. I stamped a couple just in case I messed up and if I don't I can make more then one card. I colored in the images with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers.


For the background I used the Tumbling Heart's stencil by Newton's Nook Designs on red paper with red ink. Then I die cut it with a rectangle stitched edge die. I die cut two more rectangles out of pattern paper to layer on my card.



I stamped the hearts with white pigment ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder. I fussy cut the hearts out and adhered them to the front of the card. I added clear Nuvo drops to the center of the open hearts.


I die cut a banner and stamped the sentiment in white pigment ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.


I love this little koala bear he is way too cute. As a last little detail I added clear Nuvo drops on his eyes and on his nose. I used a pin to even it out on his nose. 



~Crystal 

0 comments:

Post a Comment