Happy Valentine's Day Featuring Peacock Stamp by Avery Elle

Hello Crafty Friends - Annie here with my first Design Team card.
 I am excited and honored to be on the team. 

I know that my son doesn't always love getting all the pink and red valentine's day cards every year. So, this year I decided to create a more masculine card. I used non-traditional colors yet I kept the color palette light. I went with a Teal and Purple color scheme.

I also kept it clean and simple. Only a bit of sequins and a tiny bit of shimmer cardstock for a finishing touch.  I used Peacock stamp by Avery Elle 



I stamped the image on Bristol Smooth cardstock with Versafine Ony Black ink and colored it with my Arteza Brush Markers for a nice watercolor effect. I fussy cut mine out, however, there's a coordinating die Peacock Elle-ments by Avery Elle

I trimmed the card front to 3-1/2" x 5-1/2" - so I could add a bit of purple and blue cardstock on the right side. After adding the cardstock the panel is now an A2 size front panel.  Popped up the image with some thin foam adhesive added it to the card front. I stamped the sentiment onto a strip of the same purple cardstock and added a bit of shimmer blue cardstock behind it. Popped it up using some thin foam adhesive. For finishing touches, I added a tiny clay heart to the tail feather and a few sequins.


I would like to thank you for stopping by the blog today.

There is so much more to discover in the store so don't hesitate to stop in and check it out. Also, check out the Kraftgali Fan Page on Facebook, on Pinterest, and on Instagram to connect with other Kraftgali fans and share your work.  Have a crafty day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment