Sewn with Love by Altenew


Hello everyone!!  Today we are making some elegant Mother's Day cards with Altenew's Sewn with Love.  This set is just magical and comes together easily and beautifully!  When setting yourself up to use this stamp set, all you have to do is get your colors prepared and ready.  If you are staying monochromatic, you will need 2 sets of colors; one for the flower bud and one for the stem.  A stamping tool really does help for this type of set because you can fiddle with it to get it lined up perfectly before committing.  One thing I noticed was that you really have to get directly over the image as you are laying it down so that the pieces are lined up exactly.
I decided to do multiple cards because I had all of the supplies out and it would save time in the end.  Once I stamped out all of my beautiful flowers, I cut them each down a little differently so that I could have some fun with variation.  One of the buds I cut out with a heart die and gave that dimension by putting some fun foam behind it.  Another I cut down with a labeling die I had in my stash and the last one I just used a Lawn Fawn Rectangle Stitched die to cut down and mat on some gorgeous mauve cardstock.  I put my cards together using Nuvo Glue and Ad Tech tape runner and then finished them off with a silver bow and some embellishments to make them pop!


Thank you so much for joining us today!  Have a wonderful, crafty, day!!

Kraftgali Shop


0 comments:

Post a Comment