3-layered Stamping with Sunny Studios Bold Balloons


Hello everyone! Today's cards feature Bold Balloons from Sunny Studios.  I have loved these stamps from the first time I saw them.  They look so realistic and bring such a great dimension to your cards. Sometimes layered stamping can seem intimidating but I think we can all agree once we see the end result, it's magical.  And these stamps from Sunny Studio are some of the easiest muli-layering stamps I've ever used.  They are amazing! I started by using three colors of Distress Oxide Inks  which, because of their pigmented property, stamped really well.
 After stamping the star balloons, I ink blended some Tattered Rose around the edge of the card but happened to drag some of the red from the stars and it smudged a bit.  I then used a Tombow Mono Sand Eraser to pick up some of the ink; works like a charm.  I finished off the first card by filling the balloons with Glossy Accents and Nuvo Glitter Drops.  The second card was similar with a little more focus on the background.  I was able to use quite a few of the stamps in this set which is always awesome!!
Kraftgali Shop

0 comments:

Post a Comment