Striped Embossed Backgrounds featuring Avery Elle Otterly Fantastic Stamp Set

Hello! I am sharing a video to create striped backgrounds cards featuring Otterly Fantastic stamps set by Avery Elle Stamps. 




I have used 'Striped' embossing folder by darice.. For my first card base, I embossed an A2 size cardstock using my die cutting machine & then blended follisized amber & worn lipstick distress oxide ink colors. 


I also created a rainbow color background with multiple colors of distress oxides.


I did not like the transition between colors in my rainbow color blending so I cheated a bit. I cut them into thick strips and adhered them together, removing the strips with blended areas I did not like from between. This is a good trick if blending is not smooth. (Refer to video for better explanation)


I had also posted about this gift tag that I created last week using the same stamp set.  More details here - http://bit.ly/2FZt8Rz


Please do leave a comment if you like my cards & video.

Have a great day! :) 

xo
Princy

0 comments:

Post a Comment