February Neat and Tangled Release!

Hi Everyone! It is Hannah, from Kraftgali and Fanciful Spaces!

Today I am bringing you a card that I created using a new stamp and die set from Neat and Tangled, as well as a new stencil of theirs!


I created this card by stamping my S'more characters in black ink and then coloring them with Copic Markers, then I die cut them using the coordinating dies.

Next, I laid down my stencil on a sheet of Neenah Solar White Cardstock and dusted some light pink ink over an area of it. Using a slightly darker pink, and dusting ink through the new stencil, I imparted the stenciled design onto my white cardstock.

Using my stamping positioner I lined up my sentiment and stamped half of it in black ink and the other portion in red ink that matched the cardstock I was matting my card in.

This was all adhered together using my favorite tape runner, and with using 3-dimensional adhesives on the S'more characters.

I super enjoyed creating this card, I love the stencils from Neat and Tangled, and the adorable figures are TO DIE FOR!

For this project, I used:

Nesting Hexagons Stencil by Neat and Tangled
S'more Fun Stamps by Neat and Tangled
S'more Fun Coordinating Dies by Neat and Tangled

Get yours at Kraftgali now!


3 comments: