Thankful leaves and Autumn colors..

Happy Wednesday Everyone!!  This week we are using 2 stamp sets by Concord & 9th to 
create our two Autumn cards.  I figured you guys might like to see an Autumn card or two before
we dive into some major Holiday card making.  We have the Woven Plaid background stamp set,
and the Thankful Leaves turnabout stamp set.  I used the Woven Plaid as, well, my background
on both cards๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜.. And the Thankful leaves set to stamp out some large leaves for some
copic coloring in bright Autumn colors.


As per my usual style, there are two cards in this video.  Those leaves turned out pretty awesome,
huh??  To see how I did it follow along to the video on my youtube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_sw2upaKJU&feature=youtu.be


Thanks so much for reading along!  Have a fabulous Wednesday, and a Safe Happy
Halloween!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment