Assembly line scene Cards for the holidays... How to change them up.


Hey Guys!!  Today we are doing something a little different.  It's about that time of 
year when I start making Holiday cards.  This can be a long, monotonous process
be it from making sets of the same card, making the same types of cards for so long, or
maybe you personally just don't enjoy cranking out 60 to 100 or maybe even more every
holiday season.  So let's try to take the sting out of some of those cards... Todays mission;
The scenic card assembly line.  Lets change it up!!
This weeks video is up over on my channel, and it's jammed pack with lots of tips about
putting scene cards together, and lots of ways to change them as you go along, to help prevent that
boredom from setting in.
Here's an added bonus;   I lost my voice this week,  so I continue to go from squeaky, to loud , to scratchy to no voice at all.  That means you lucky viewers get to sit back, relax and read the tips on the screen as you listen to some fun winter music and watch me do all  the work!!
   Don't forget to leave a comment, and let me know what you think of  this video.  You can find the link here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtQw5EAf3h0&feature=youtu.be

Enjoy Your Wednesday craft day with Kraftgali.com !!




0 comments:

Post a Comment