Sunny Studios Rainbow Fishes!

Hello my crafty friends!

Summertime is a favorite of mine!  Living in Minnesota we have beautiful days of sunshine and leaves blowing through the trees.  Another part of summertime I love is creating underwater themed cards!  I have another one for you today using the new Sunny Studio Stamps adorable Best Fishes stamp set and coordinating dies.


Slim line cards are perfect for creating long underwater scenes, and I started this with an 8 1/2 x 3 1/2 card base.  I trimmed a piece of watercolor paper a little smaller than the base and inked with peacock feathers and blueprint sketch oxide inks.
Next, I used some thick white cardstock and cut the wave between the piece on my cameo silhouette, but you could easily draw a curve and cut with scissors!


I stamped the sentiment in black versafine ink and glued the two wave pieces down.  I then stamped the images from the best fishes stamp set, colored with copic markers, and die cut using the cooridating dies
I love the long flow of the card and decided a rainbow palette would work perfect with these cuties!


I adhered all the images with either glue or pop dots do give varying heights along the inked wave.  For a little embellishments I added clear nuvo drops as water droplets.

You can check out all the amazing products that Kraftgali has in the store and share with us your creations on the Kraftgali Fan Club on Facebook!

See you next Thursday as I share another creation with you!
Candice

0 comments:

Post a Comment