Happy Summer Flamingo Card

Hi crafty friends! How was your weekend? Mine was hot and very humid sure feels like summer here finally. 


Today I have a Happy Summer card to share using the Fabulous- Flamingos stamp set  by Sunny Studio Stamps.


I started by stamping the images with Memento black ink onto smooth card stock then colored them in with Spectrum Noir Alcohol markers. I then fussy cut them all out.



I die cut a stitched rectangle out of pattern paper. Secondly I die cut a rounded corner stitched rectangle out of pattern paper.  The center of the pattern paper had a quote that I did not want on the card but I loved the flowers in the shape of a oval so I die cut the center out and backed it with some bright yellow pattern paper. 


I arranged the the fruit and a couple leaves onto the bottom of the oval and layered two flamingos over them.  I had a lot of open space above the flamingos heads so I ended up stamping the sentiment "Happy Summer" above them.



Thanks for stopping by have a great week! 
~Crystal 




0 comments:

Post a Comment