Toot Your Horn, Lawn Fawn Style!

Welcome back friends!
I have really been on a Lawn Fawn kick lately, and so today I am bringing you a double slider!
For this card, I used the critter concert and village shops stamp sets.


Lawn Fawn products are perfect for rainbow coloring and I used rainbow colors for the shops!  I started my card by creating a 5 x 6.5 card base from thick white cardstock.  I then die cut the yellow pattern paper using a stitched rectangle and glued to the center of the card.  Next, I stamped the sentiment in black ink.

I stamped all the images from the Lawn Fawn critter concert and Lawn Fawn village shops stamp sets, colored with copic markers, and then fussy cut out, but the Kraftgali shop has the critter concert's coordinating dies to make life easier!


For the double slider pieces I used pattern papers from the Lawn Fawn really rainbow paper pad for my sky and grass and black thick cardstock for the road.  I heat embossed the sentiments with white on the bottom of each pull out and on the tabs.

For assembly of the double slider I followed the detailed instructions video


On the left side, I added the shops in red, orange and yellow with the cute bench, the racoon and cloud


For the right side, to continue the rainbow coloring, I added the shops in green, blue, and purple with the bicycle, owl and cloud
For the center, I glued down the rainbow shops, and pop dotted the signs in between.  Next, I stamped the sentiment in black ink on white cardstock and pop dotted along the bottom.  I then pop dotted the rest of the concert critters and a few more clouds.

Loving the bright and fun colors in this playful birthday card, and I hope you try a rainbow themed card too!  Please share your creations with us on the Kraftgali Fan Club Facebook group!
And don't forget the HUGE sale going on in the Kraftgali store, 30% off most product, that is a great deal on lots of the top stamp companies!

Have a fabulous week and will see you all next Thursday!
Candice

0 comments:

Post a Comment