I Have So Mushroom in My Heart For You

Happy Monday crafty friends! 



This week I have a card to share using Lawn Fawn's Oh Gnome stamp set. I started this card out by stamping the largest mushroom on the front of my paper then masking it to stamp the other mushrooms on either side. I then masked the smaller mushrooms and stamped the flowers. 

If masking is new to you I just use a full sticky post-it not stamp the image onto it then fussy cut it out. I fussy cut out as close to the line as I can or even cut the line off. Lawn Fawn images are perfect for masking the lines are very thick and the images are easy to cut out perfect if you are new to masking.


After I stamped the mushrooms and flowers I stamped the adorable gnomes. I masked them off and worked on inking my background. After the inking was done my gnomes looked a little funny to me so I re-masked them and stamped the flowers along the inked grass line.

Another tip if you are masking after you are done masking keep those masks so you can use them on another project! I just stick them to the acetate that the stamps are stored on.   


After I colored all of the images in using alcohol markers I die cut a rectangle with a circle out of the middle to frame my scene. I adhered the red cardstock over the scene using foam tape to add some dimension to the card. 


I stamped part of the sentiment "i have so MUSHROOM" on top of the circle and the other half "in my heart for you" under the circle. I heat set it with white embossing powder. The sentiment stamps are straight so to get a curve from them I used a piece of acetate over my project to shape the stamp then closed my stamp positioner and it picked the stamp up in the curve I wanted. 


Thanks for stopping by today.

Make sure and check out the shop for the sale going on now!

 I hope you have a great week!
~Crystal 

0 comments:

Post a Comment