Thank You Cards for a Gift

Hi crafty friends! 

I'm back again this Monday playing with Avery Elle's Cool Treats Stamp setThis week I made a set of thank you card which I think would be perfect to give to a friend.

I started by stamping the middle image onto watercolor cardstock and masked the middle one off and stamped the two sides and then masked them and stamped the last two on the side. I did the same for all four cards but did stamped them all differently. I water colored them all in and then fussy cut them out. 


I used some old scrapbook paper and stamped "Thank You" towards the top and "You're so sweet" towards the bottom.


I adhered the treats in the middle of the sentiments with foam tape.


Then matted the pattern cardstock with the sentiments and treats onto more pattern paper.


Lastly I adhered everything to a top fold 5 1/5" X 4 1/4" card base. 


I placed a envelop behind every card and tied a ribbon around the stack of cards with a big bow on the front.


Now the Thank you card set is all ready to give to a friend. 



Thank you for stopping by today. Hope you have a great week and I will see you again next Monday!
~Crystal 

0 comments:

Post a Comment