Happy Trails from Lawn Fawn

Hello to a fabulous Friday!

Today I have a bright and fun interactive card for you using lots of Lawn Fawn products from the Kraftgali's online shop!


I started my card with a 5 x 61/2 card base of thick white cardstock.  I then die cut a cloud printed acetate sheet and adhered to the center.  I set that aside while I made the interactive piece. 

For the changing picture, I colored a square on a larger piece of marker paper with a grey copic marker, stamped the rain scene and sentiment, and colored the clouds a bit more with copics.  Next, I die cut this piece with the straight edge die from the magic picture changer dies.

I stamped the rainbow, colored with copic markers, colored around the rainbow in light blue, and then stamped the sentiment.  Next, I die cut this piece with the diagonal edge die from the magic picture changer dies.

I rubbed both of them with the anti-static pouch to help the pictures move easier.  I then put the two together and added the blue polka dot cover from the Magic Picture Changer add-on and the tab.  I did reinforce the pull tab with an extra strip die cut from white to keep the pull tab sturdy.


I pop dotted my whole interactive piece to the front of the card and started on the scene.  For the scene, I die cut trees, a cloud and a sun and colored with copic markers in rainbow adding them with glue and pop dots for varying heights. 
Next, I stamped the road using an old stamp that is for notepaper lines (love using stamps for different purposes!), and colored with copics.
I used the Happy Trails stamp set to stamp the car, camper, and smoke and colored those with the copic markers too.  I fussy cut them out and added them to the card. 


For the final touch, I stamped the sentiment on a banner die from the Lawn Fawn double slider die set.

I hope I inspired you to try some bright colors on your next creations and remember to share them with us at the Kraftgali Fan Club on FB!

Take a peek at the Kraftgali shop, she still has everything on sale!

Thanks for stopping by, and starting next week, I will be posting on Thursdays, so visit me one day earlier!

Candice

0 comments:

Post a Comment