POPPIN' UP TO SAY...

 Hi crafty friends! How is your Sunday going? Mine is going to be filled with lots of relaxing crafting time. 

This week I played with Lawn Fawn's Lets Toast stamp set. 


I had no plan for a card so I stamped the image over and over again so I could just color them. I stamped them all with Memento black ink so I could color them in with alcohol ink. I almost didn't want to cut them out they looked so cool all colored in on the sheet of paper. 


After I colored them in I fussy cut them out I actually find fussy cutting to be very relaxing. If you don't like to fussy cut you could get the matching Toast dies set.


For this card I actually stamped the toaster onto pattern paper and cut the front out and adhered it to the front of the toaster. I then cut a slit in the toaster to add a pop tart popping out. 


I stamped the sentiments onto thin black strips of paper and heat set them with white embossing powder. Then die cut some blue and red cardstock with a double stitched rectangle dies.






I added black Nuvo Drops to the eyes of the pop tart popping out of the toaster.


To finish the card I stamped some hearts around to fill in some of the blank spots. 


Thanks for stopping by. Hope you have a great week! 

~Crystal 

0 comments:

Post a Comment