Lawn Fawn Let's Toast Valentine's Day card

Hello Kraftgali friends!

Your the peanut butter to my jelly is just one of the adorable sentiments in this very adorable stamp set, Lawn Fawn Let's Toast stamp set found at kraftgali!  There are so many combos you can use in this set with all the images and sentiments to make a wide variety of cards.


I love the colors in this simple Valentine's!  I started the card with 110lb white cardstock and used another to die cut a stitched rectangle to ground my frame.  The stitched frame I die cut from white foil paper for a bit of shine.  Behind the top of the frame I inked Tim Holtz watercolor paper with oxide inks in spun sugar & worn lipstick.  I love using the Tim Holtz watercolor paper for multiple reasons: one side is textured (I used that side above) and the other is smooth, it blends the inks really smoothly which keeps my hands from cramping (woo-hoo!), & you can splash with water and get the paint look!  On the bottom of the frame I used a scrap I had left from the Lawn Fawn really rainbow paper pad.


I then stamped the sentiments with black ink in the top left frame.  Next, I stamped the other sentiment on a piece of black cardstock and heat embossed with white embossing powder, and trimmed to a banner.  I stamped the adorable images in memento black ink, colored with copic markers, and die cut out using coordinating dies.  Using the slit die on the top of the toaster, I inserted two of the pb & j toasts and glued to the toaster.  I then pop dotted these on the top frame.  Next, I pop dotted the banner with the two pieces of toast next to it.  For the final touches, I die cut the Altenew script word die love with white glitter and thick white cardstock and layered to make a thick sentiment.  I added a few sequins for a little more sparkle.


Valentine's are always my favorite to make, I think it is the colors along with the amazingly cute stamp sets that always come out with this holiday!  Check out all the cute Valentine's sets from Kraftgali.com in current top brands!

Keep checking the blog daily, we always have inspirations to share from the fabulous Kraftgali DT!

Share with us your creations using Kraftgali product on the Kraftgali Fan club on FB!

Thanks again for your stopping by and will bring you another fun card next Friday!  Until then, get your craft on!

Candice

0 comments:

Post a Comment