Happy Spring

Hi crafty friends!

I'm over this winter weather so this week I played with Lawn Fawn's cute Easter Party stamp set. 


I stamped the adorable flower girls onto Spectrum Noir Smooth cardstock in black Memento ink so I could color them in with alcohol markers. I colored each of them different colors. Then I fussy cut them out I like fussy cutting but if you don't they do have matching dies.


To add some dimension to the card I embossed some clouds onto blue cardstock for  the sky and inked it with a blue ink. Embossed polka dots to green cardstock and inked it with green ink. I like to add ink after I emboss to help the embossing pop off the page a little bit. I used a double stitched rectangle die to layer my paper onto a 5 1/2" X 4 1/4" top folding  card base. 


I die cut a banner and stamped the "Happy Spring" sentiment onto the center of the banner. 


Thanks for stopping by today!

~Crystal 

0 comments:

Post a Comment