Rawr Means "I Love You"

Hi crafty friends! I love all things for Valentine's Day. I had so much fun playing with this adorable little Rawr stamp set by Lawn Fawn. I thought it would be perfect for making little mini Valentine's Day cards.





I started by die cutting 4 pieces of watercolor cardstock down to 2 3/4" square. Then I stamped the dinosaur and sentiment with Versafine black ink and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder.   

With a cutting tool I cut four pieces of solid cardstock a little larger then the watercolor square to use as a matte.


I colored all of the dinosaur images in with Arteza real brush pens. I colored all of the dinosaurs different colors. I colored the "rawr" speech bubble in with grey. I added browns for a little shadow and and ground cover so the dinosaur would have something to stand on and not be floating in space. 


Then I stamped a bunch of hearts and bows with Versafine in and heat set them with clear embossing powder. 


I colored all of the little images in with different color Arteza real brush pens. Then I fussy cut them out. 



I matted all four dinosaurs onto the different color cardstock. I then adhered them all to a top fold 3"X3" cardbase. 


With a little piece of foam tape I adhered two hearts on each card. I then adhered the bows with foam tape on the top for the girls and on the neck for the boys.


~Crystal 


0 comments:

Post a Comment