Sponge Smooshing with Liquid Watercolors


Hello crafters!  Today's project is a fun technique where we get to play with these amazing liquid watercolors again.  I wanted to try and get a softer look using them and this technique was flying around in my head so I thought I would give it a go!  I used drops of the liquid watercolor on my craft matt and then spritzed some water as well, picking that up with a clean Ranger Blending Tool Foam.  I made a circular pattern all over the watercolor paper and then dropped in the color a little bit at a time.  I continued this technique until I was happy with the results.  I then splattered the color onto the panel for an added look.  It was time to break out this adorable Lawn Fawn One in a Chameleon  set.  I used the liquid watercolors again to color in this little cutie and then fussy cut him to add him atop the elements of the circle and grass die cuts.  Thanks so much for stopping by today, let us know what you think of this technique.




1 comment:

  1. Pretty! This was a really wonderful article. Many thanks for providing this info.

    ReplyDelete