Quick Cards With Pattern Paper Backgrounds

Hello & welcome to another Kraftgali blog post & video.




Today, we are showing how to make these 2 quick cards with pattern papers. You could use any old or new pattern papers from your stash to create beautiful cards.


The stamp set featured in today's video - Loveable llamas Stamps set by Newton's Nook Designs. I have used the Mini Misti to stamp images multiple times. You could also use any other stamping tool or just an acrylic block. The images are colored using Prismacolor premier color pencils.

In all of my cards today, I am using Lawn Fawn Paper Packs. I have also used Stitched Hillside & Rectangle dies to create the frames as shown.

Card 1: I love this COOL card and the funky glasses. I HAD to gift it to my husband. 😎

 Card 2: The rainbow background colors made this one really stand out. 

Loveable llamas Stamps set & Lawn Fawn paper packs along with other supplies are available for sale at Kraftgali shop if you are interested. Do check out our clearance section as well. Tons of good deals!

Thank you for spending time with me today! Hope you have a good weekend. 

Happy Crafting :) 
xo
Princy

0 comments:

Post a Comment