Girl and Boy Birthday Cards with N&T Little Monster


Hello everyone!  Today's card features Neat and Tangled Little Monster.  I love that this stamp set comes with a coordinating die that actually cuts out the word MONSTER!!  Yay!  Win for Neat and Tangled.  I made a boy and a girl card, and colored up the images using my Spectrum Noir alcohol markers.  I used Distress Oxide ink for he clouds.  For he cloud "stencil" I just first cut it out using Lawn Fawn's Cloud border die.  This is a super easy way to use what you already may have in your stash.  I used more Oxide ink for the grass and then finished it off with some water droplets for fun.  Lastly, I put my card together using Nuvo Glue and finished off the balloons and the word MONSTER with some Nuvo Crystal Glaze.  LOVE that stuff!!!  Thanks so much for crafting with us today.





1 comment:

  1. Hey Mary. I just love these cards. The techniques and the colours. Thank goodness you had the cut out dies for these! Thanks x

    ReplyDelete