Foiling Without Heat feat Gina K and Hero Arts Sun Die


Hello everyone!  Today's card features a few different techniques.  I used Gina K Foils without heat, and a Hero Arts Sun Die as a stencil.  It's so great when you can find alternate ways to use things in order to get more from what you have.  I started ink blending some Distress Oxide Ink in the colors Wilted Violet and Picked Raspberry through the stencil of the Hero Arts Sun Die stencil.  Once I'm happy with the blend, I sprayed it with my new shimmer spray by Tattered Angels  in the pearl color.  I absolutely love the affect this gives.  So soft and pretty.  My final touch to the card are these foiled hearts.  I placed the foil over a Stick-It sheet and then cut it out with various sizes of heart dies.  I love that I didn't have to use heat for this technique.  I hope you give it a try!! Thanks so much for stopping by!



Kraftgali Shop
Kraftgali YouTube Channel

0 comments:

Post a Comment