See-through Circle Card with Lawn Fawn's Slow Down and Enjoy by Mary Polanco


Hello everyone!  I'm so glad you are crafting with us as we have a blast with this super easy, but WOW card!  Today's card features Lawn Fawn's Slow Down and Enjoy Stamps.  I started off the card by stamping and coloring the elephant from the Lawn Fawn Slow Down and Enjoy stamp set. I used my Spectrum Noir Markers to color them in both warm greys and cool greys.  (I'm saving the warm grey elephant for a future project).
Once my coloring was complete, I worked on the background and made it as simple as I could.   First I ink blended Distress Oxide in Worn Lipstick to get an ombre look.  Then I put a Hero Arts Stencil over it to get a tone on tone look.  Lastly, I spritzed the panel with water to get a more distressed look.  Once complete I used a circle die to cut through the inked up panel as well as the Neenah Solar White 110 lb cardstock.
I placed the front and back of my elephant together using foam dots and nestled him into the circle.  I finished off the card by tying some grey and white baker's twine around the card and tied a small bow with long strings to cascade down the front of the card.  To secure the bow, I placed a small glue dot behind it!
That will do it for this super fun and fast card.  Thanks so much for joining us today!  We'll see you for the next card!

Kraftgali Shop

3 comments:

  1. Awww. so adorable with cool coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card! These guys are on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is just fabulous Mary! So cute!! Thank you x

    ReplyDelete