Welcome to Kraftgali

Hello and welcome to our first post!

This has been a long-awaited event, and we are so excited to finally launch our online store!

I have been thinking of starting a craft store ever since I made my first scrapbook. The idea was always in the back of mind, but I couldn't manage my time to give it too much thought until sometime in 2016-17 when I took a break from my full-time job. This is when I started putting all those things & thoughts together.

By May 2017, after a lot of thinking (and not so much of planning, lol) I decided this is THE RIGHT TIME to launch a store. Yes, We will be opening our online craft store in JUST a few days from now.

We hope you will like our collections, and provide us with opportunities to serve you. Look forward to making long-lasting relations!

Be sure to come back tomorrow for more updates! See you soon!

Princy

0 comments:

Post a Comment